So, I'm not really into zodiac signs, astrology, horoscopes and all that... but my encounter with this yesterday got me thinking...

I'm a scorpio.
Symbol: The Scorpion
Stone: Topaz
Life Pursuit: To survive against all opposition
Vibration: Resilient
Scorpio's Secret Desire: To triumph
I've lived in AZ for 7 years and it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I spotted my first scorpion here in the valley of the sun. A friend took me scorpion hunting in his backyard. Basically I let him do the searching and the killing...I watched from a distance. Kinda creepy...but not so bad. NEVER have I seen one in my home though. Last night I spotted one on Ashley's (my roommates) wall in her bedroom. We may have freaked out. I stood watch as Ashley went in search of a weapon--a platform shoe. I offered to kill it, I thought Ashley might just die. However, Ash found her inner Aries, whose life pursuit is the thrill of the moment and secret desire is to lead the way for others, and smashed the dang sucker herself! Thanks for saving the day, Ashley!!! Now we're just worried our little non-friend may have friends lurking in our home...YIKES!
PS--My horoscope from yesterday, the day of the encounter:
Scorpio
New tastes and experiences are easy to come upon and, once tried, may stick with you for a longtime. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, but don't settle for just wishing and whining. The environment is volatile but not threatening today, so try to take a step back and not get caught up in others dramas.Hmmm. What's your sign?


3 comments:
I don't think I have to remind you that I am a sagitarious.
I'm Aquarius. According to astrology-online.com I am:
Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
Should I be worried that my ruling planet is Uranus?
If you do not update your blog when you go to Ireland then you are in big trouble. Have a great time and dance a little jig for us all while you're there ;-)
Post a Comment